Press for change 3 Nov 2008
The Press For Change Project is a great example of guerrilla marketing.
- "I take a picture of the vending machine every day (or so). I'm very sorry."
- Japanese vending machines incorporate face-scanning technology
- iPod vending machines
- The Notificator: Twitter circa the 1930's
- Guerrilla usability: TV remotes
- Guerrilla usability!
- Guerilla information architecture!
- Guerrilla bookmarks
- Cardboard kids: Guerrilla traffic calming
- Guerrilla billboards
- D. Billy's guerrilla balloon art
Bookmark this page
To create a TrackBack to this entry simply append
ping/ to the permalink URL for this page.