100 things we didn't know last year 28 Dec 2006
- 2. There are 200 million blogs which are no longer being updated, say technology analysts.
- 18. Up to 25% of hospital keyboards carry the MRSA infection.
- 23. More than one in eight people in the United States show signs of addiction to the internet, says a study.
- 79. The best-value consumer purchase in terms of the price and usage is an electric kettle.
- 81. Iceland has the highest concentration of broadband users in the world.
- 86. Six million people use TV subtitles, despite having no hearing impairment.
- 100. In the 1960s, the CIA used to watch Mission Impossible to get ideas about spying.