Wanted: Junior IA 6 Jul 2006
Country: London, UK.
That's right, we're looking for a talented Junior Information Architect to join our growing team.
If you're interested in applying, here's what we'll need you to be able to do:
- Create detailed content inventories.
- Produce detailed sitemaps that document the structure of websites.
- Produce annotated wireframe designs of webpages and components.
- Produce process flows that encapsulate business, user and system logic.
- Produce documentation in industry standard formats (where they exist) - e.g. UML / JJG's Visual Vocabulary.
- Combine all of the above within detailed functional design documents.
Here's what we'll give you in return:
- As much experience as you can handle in a leading user experience agency.
- The ability to define your own role as we continue to grow.
- A chance to work with global brands on interesting projects.
- International travel.
- Supremely-talented people to work with (and to support you as your career develops).
- Top training.
So if you're interested, please send your CV and a covering letter explaining how you think you fulfil the above requirements to careers at etre dot com.
Please note that we can only consider people who are already eligible to work in the UK for this position.
No recruitment agencies please.
Bookmark this page
To create a TrackBack to this entry simply append
ping/ to the permalink URL for this page.